What’s the best thing you’ve read this week? Here’s our collection of must-read posts from some of our favorite bloggers. Got a blog of your own? Share it with us in the comments!
- Presents and pictures with Santa are fun, but the holidays are also the season of giving. Here’s eight family holiday activities with purpose.
- Trying to figure out how many diapers you’ll need (and how you’ll afford them all) once baby arrives? This guide is for you.
- The art of eating Cheerios at 18 months old. ‘Nuff said!
- A brilliant snow day activity, plus 15 snowflake crafts for kids.
- Next time you’re at a restaurant with your toddler, keep her occupied with these easy restaurant waiting games.