Mom Review: Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads
Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads Price: $10 for 60, medelafeedingus.com Features and benefits: Effective protection to prevent leaks and maintain dryness Extra thin design with contouring pleats and adhesive tape Super absorbent material with a leak-resistant pocket and extra liner Discreet under clothing with a smooth, feminine shape What the Resident Moms say Reviewed by: [...]more »
Medela Tender Care Lanolin Advanced Nipple Therapy Price: $10, medelabreastfeedingus.com Features and benefits: Offers soothing relief and provides protection for dry, sore, and tender nipples Made with all-natural ingredients and 100% safe for mom and baby Glides on smoothly and gently with a no-mess application No need to remove before breastfeeding What the Resident Moms [...]more »
WHITE PLAINS, NY, APRIL 17, 2013 – Celebrities from music, film, television, and sports are lending their star power to bring attention to this year’s March for Babies, the March of Dimes premier fundraising event that will take place in 750 communities in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico in most communities [...]more »
- New Baby Checklist: Everything You Need to Buy
- 10 Great New Dad Gifts
- How to Tell If You're Having a Girl or Boy
- 10 Best Gifts For New Moms
- 11 Best Things To Do For Your Newborn
- How Long Should You Breastfeed For?
- Our Favorite Pregnancy Movies
- The Top 5 Myths About Rear Facing Car Seats
- 10 Celebrity Babies Due in 2012
- Photos: A Pregnant Belly with Triplets!