Happy Friday! Straight from the editors, here’s a roundup of the biggest parenting stories of the week. Have something to add? Share your favorite story from this week in the comments.
- You might want to think twice before putting a TV in your tot’s room. New research says doing so could boost a child’s risk for obesity and disease.
- Can’t get your little one to eat? Try serving meals to the tune of Gangnam Style, like one mom does.
- If you’ve ever wondered why your child does the things she does, here’s a clue: Two new studies explore the reasoning and perspective-taking in young kids.
- How much milk do toddlers need? Two cups a day should do it, says new research published in the journal Pediatrics.
- Turns out, you can ease your baby’s discomfort during a shot. Just give her a little bit of sugar, says a new study.