We are no longer accepting entries for the 2011 Baby of the Week contest. We will begin accepting entries in January 2012. You may still submit a photo of your baby for consideration, but please note it will not be reviewed until January 2012.
Do you think your baby is the cutest? Then enter them into the NewParent.com Baby Photo contest. The winning baby will appear in an issue of New Parent magazine, along with other exciting prizes!
Before you submit a photo of your baby, PLEASE follow these guidelines
1) Choose one favorite photo, and submit it just once.
The ideal photo size is 100KB. If your picture is too small, blurry, dark or bright, we can’t use it. NO CELL PHONE PHOTOS, please. We’ve received hundreds of adorable photos, but don’t end up using them if the quality is poor. If you want your lil’ pumpkin to be featured, this is the most important rule!
2) Make sure it’s not any ol’ picture. We want to being “oohing” and “ahhing” when we see it.
3) Include your baby’s name, age, hometown, D.O.B., and something cute they do (i.e.: “Kelly loves to play Peek-a-boo with her daddy.”)
NOTE: All photos submitted to NewParent.com will become property of New Parent Media. Upon submission, you grant New Parent Media the right to use the photo(s) in all forms of media, including throughout any of our publications (printed, online, or otherwise) and in our partners’ publications and websites.
- Each photo must be submitted by a parent/legal guardian over the age of 18.
- The parent/legal guardian must give a valid email address.
- Please keep images close to 100KB in size.
- We accept photographs sent in JPEG format only.
- Once your image is chosen you are ineligible to enter again.
- Upon submitting your photo to NewParent.com, the parent/legal guardian agrees not to submit the photograph to any other media outlets without the express written consent of New Parent Media.
- Parent/legal guardian warrants that the photo submitted is original and not previously published, and that the parent/legal guardian owns the copyright in such photo.
Users will only be allowed to vote once. Any violations of the rules will be cause for disqualification or other contest changes to be determined by NewParent.com
The winner(s) of the Baby of the Week contest, in it’s various stages, will be determined by NewParent.com at our sole discretion.
*NewParent.com reserves the right to change these rules at any given time.