Happy Friday! Straight from the editors, here’s a roundup of the biggest parenting stories of the week. Have something to add? Share your favorite story from this week in the comments.
- Scientists discover children’s cells living inside mothers’ brains. So it’s true—your kid really is always on your mind!
- Do you have the latest model of the Nap Nanny? The government is saying that the product is defective and could put your baby at risk for injury.
- New Danish research says parents live longer than couples without children. Could it be that when your tot is driving you crazy, she’s actually making your stronger?
- By now, you’ve probably heard about Kate Middleton’s extreme morning sickness. But what does it actually feel like? One mom shares her experience.
- One more reason to make healthy choices when you’re eating for two: Poor diet during pregnancy can up your child’s risk for diabetes, finds a new study.